Friday, August 13, 2010

8/13/10

For lunch today my mom and I went to a place called Ingrid's Kitchen.  I ordered a cobb salad which was really good.  It had lettuce, tomato, chicken, bacon, blue cheese, an egg with ranch dressing.  I also had a bowl of lobster bisque.  The first few spoonfuls were so good, but then there was a taste in the bisque that was very overpowering.  I can't even describe what it was, but it turned me off of the soup, so I didn't finish it.

For today's dinner I brought some tuna salad made with albacore tuna, mayo, egg whites and onion.  On top of it I have some happy cheese bears.  I also have some cucumber slices, grapes to go with the cheese, and a couple of pieces of cantaloupe.

When I got home I had some shrimp, courtesy of my gracious sister!

After I'd picked up my daughter and we got home from daycare, there was a package on the front porch.  Turns out it contained the 101 Wilton cookie cutters I'd ordered from Amazon.  So, we had to try them out :-)  My daughter wanted a sandwich, so I cut her name out of turkey and cheese with mayo on whole wheat.

I actually had to use 1 1/2 sandwiches to make her name, but with all of the edges pieces that were left over, it ended up being one sandwich.  She also has some carrots with ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment