Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8/4/10

For lunch today I'll be going to Souper! Salad!  They have excellent soup and salad.  I doubt I'll get any soup, though, because most of them have noodles.  We shall see :-).  I know I'll have a fantastic salad though.



For dinner I brought some stir fry that I made at home.  I just sauteed some chicken, threw in some raw cabbage, celery, broccoli, bean sprouts and a can of water chestnuts.  I used some soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper to season it.  I also have some cantaloupe, a strawberry, some grapes and a peach that I sliced up.  This is my first peach of the season.  Yummy!!

When I got home I made some sausage stuffed mushrooms and had 3.  So good.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!

    Visiting from the To the Top Tuesday Blog Hop...a little late, but I am here! And now I am your newest follower too!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete