Monday, August 9, 2010

8/9/10

I had a tuna salad from Subway with ranch.  I also the rest of my italian/mexican lasagna thing with zucchini instead of noodles.

For dinner I had a gyro of sorts.  I got some roast beef and added ranch, lettuce, tomato and greek seasoning in a low carb tortilla.  It was really good! 
My daughter wanted a bento for dinner last night.  I didn't feel like using the non-dishwasher safe bento boxes, so we compromised on a bentoesque type lunch on one of her divided trays.



She has a turkey and cheese sandwich on a whole wheat mini bagel.  There's a fun little fairy peeking out from the hole on the middle.  She's got 2 american cheese teddy bears on top.  She also has some carrots with ranch, cantaloupe, and a strawberry.  After looking at the photo, I realized she's got a lot of orange on her plate.  Definitely didn't accomplish the rainbow she's supposed to have at every meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment