Saturday, August 7, 2010

8/7/10

Last night I made some strange concoction of mexican/italian lasagna.  I had some spaghetti sauce left, along with a zucchini and some shredded cheese. 



So  I sliced the zucchini and layered it with spaghetti sauce and cheese like a lasagna.  I baked it for about 40 minutes.  When it came it out of the oven, it smelled really good.  The zucchini isn't as done as I'd like, and I wish I had mozzarella cheese instead of colby and cheddar.  But overall, it was not bad :-).  So that is what I'm having for lunch today.

I also had some things at the Chinese food place some.  Some chicken, fish, oysters, and crab along with some green beans and mushrooms.  When I got home my sister cooked neckbones for dinner.  I had that with some cabbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment