Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6/15/10

I was up preparing tomorrow's lunch, so I thought I'd go ahead and post it.  We have a tilapia filet sauteed in olive oil, steamed zucchini, a lettuce & tomato salad with zesty italian dressing, some cheddar cheese and two stuffed mushrooms.  Tasty!


I left my lunch at home today :-(  so on the way to work I bought a rotisserie chicken and some frozen broccoli that I can microwave/steam.  I've eaten 2 pieces of chicken.  It was good!  I'll be eating my above pictured "lunch" when I get home!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carissa, I'm Kelly. Just found your blog and I'm a new follower. Check out my blog too if you want, www.kpolizzi.blogspot.com. I love bentos also! I do mine for my daughter but she doesn't really need them because she doesn't attend school, i just like the practise for when she does and I enjoy the creative side to it. I wish you luck on the Atkins!

    ReplyDelete