Saturday, June 26, 2010

6/26/10

On the way to work I had some canteloupe, grapes and strawberries for breakfast.  I am NOT a morning person, so I had a Coke Zero as well.  I only have soda once a week, on average.  And it's usually Saturday morning.

For lunch I prepared some tuna salad with tuna, egg whites, onion, mayo and salt and pepper.  I put that on top of a lettuce and tomato salad.  I also have some canteloupe, strawberries, kiwi and grapes.  This is my first time trying kiwi, and it's pretty good!  Very different.

I also made my daughter her very first bento!  My sister watches her while I go to work on Saturday mornings, and she usually takes her to McDonald's for nuggets.  That really bugs me, so I decided to make her a lunch. 


She has half a corndog muffin, a car shaped egg (she picked the shape) and some broccoli in the top tier.  In the bottom tier she has 2 strawberries, some grapes, some kiwi and a canteloupe butterfly.  I'm curious to find out how much of it she ate.

For dinner I had a hot dog, 2 pieces of chicken and some squash, zucchini and mushrooms off the grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment