Friday, June 25, 2010

6/25/10

For brunch I had a ham and cheese omelet with onions and mushrooms.  I also had 3 big slices of tomato and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast.  Ooh, it was so good!

This meal is called "We're out of food and need to go grocery shopping."  I just raided the fridge and cabinets to find something to pack for lunch/dinner.

I put things together for a grilled chicken salad.  In the top tier I have some cut up chicken and a heart shaped egg.  In the bottom tier I have some lettuce, tomato, black olives and a couple of cheese butterflies.  (Who says only kids can have cutesy stuff to eat?)





And for the second half of this meal I have some sauteed spinach (I got the idea from my sister.  She said she had it in a restaurant, and it was great.  We'll see) with some sauteed zucchini, a bright roma tomato and the last 2 strawberries.

When I got home I was making lunch for tomorrow.  I had some leftover tuna salad so I ate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment