Sunday, June 27, 2010

6/28/10

I went to lunch with my mom today and we had Chinese.  I had steak, lamb, roast beef, chicken w/fajita vegetables, green beans and 2 pieces of (not so good) sushi.  So I kept up with the no carbs rule, but I think I ate too much steak.  Is there such a thing??!!

For dinner today I did a grilled chicken salad.  I made a salad with lettuce, tomato, black olives, and some salad topping stuff I had in the fridge which has soybeans, sunflower seeds, dried herbs and a lot of other stuff.  It's got 2g of carbs per serving.  On top of the salad I have a smoked gouda butterfly and a smoked gouda flower.  I also have a car egg.  Vroom!


Over on the side I have some fruit (2 strawberries, some canteloupe and grapes) as well as some broccoli with ranch.  The ranch is in the adorable little elephant and lion sauce bottles.  They are too cute!

When I got home I cut up some fruit and ate part of a kiwi, some grapes, and a plum.  I made some chicken salad for tomorrow's lunch, and I ate the leftover.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bento! The salad looks delicious :) I'm visiting from What's for lunch at our house, I love the idea that you are keeping yourself accountable..I need to do the same!

    By the way, where in the world did you get the adorable sauce bottles? I jut got my Easy Lunchboxes in the mail and would love these to start our bento adventure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the sauce bottled from eBay. They were $3 with free shipping; a great price! They're kind of little though, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I really think cute helps with the lack of carbs (b/c I'm kind of a carb addict and I need something to distract me from the lack of them). ;o)

    Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete