Thursday, June 17, 2010

6/17/10

For breakfast I had a couple of the scrambled egg muffins I made yesterday.  I also baked some chicken for my lunch/dinner tonight.  I brought to work a baked chicken breast seasoned with salt pepper and lemon pepper seasoning and brushed with a little bit of olive oil; half a steamed zucchini and half a steamed yellow squash; a lettuce, tomato and cucumber salad; some grapes and raspberries and some cheddar cheese.  I also had some rotisserie chicken left over at work.  I heated some of that up and put it on my salad to add some protein.

When I got home I had a baked chicken leg and some more zucchini and squash.  I also had some carb smart ice cream.  And a smoothie that I made from ice, Splenda, raspberries and blueberries.  (BTW, the smoothie was NOT good.  Maybe because I added a little water.  Plus the blender didn't crush all of the ice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment