Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6/29/10

For lunch I had a taco salad with seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomato, onions, sour cream and guacamole.  It came from Taco Bueno, so I didn't eat the fried tortilla bowl.  It was filling, I'll say that.

When I got to work a girl here decided to order pizza for everybody.  So we ordered thin crust pizza from Domino's with lots of meat and veggies.  I had 1 piece with crust, and 2 pieces without crust.  I just ate the topping from it.  :-)  I'm not sure I'll be eating the dinner I prepared!

I made a chicken salad last night with a baked chicken breast, mayo, onion, egg whites, celery, salt and pepper.  I put it in some lettuce bowls.  I think it looks pretty with a couple of tomato wedges.  I also have some cucumber slices, some shaped gouda cheese (2 kitty cats, a heart and a butterfly) and some strawberries, grapes and kiwi. 


No comments:

Post a Comment