Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6/22/10

I rolled out of bed today at 11:30 am.  I'm always so tired in the mornings!  I went for a sleep study and found out I have sleep apnea.  So I have to go back to the sleep clinic to be fitted with a CPAP machine.  Hopefully that'll stop the apnea, and I'll be able to get some good rest.  Of course, continuing to lose weight will also help.  When I got up I had 1.5 meatloaf balls left over from the other night.

I was up last night making my lunch for today.  But first I made some chicken and vegetable muffins for my daughter.  I just used some bisquick to make a dough and added chicken and frozen vegetables to it and baked.  They came out as muffins :-)  We'll see how she likes them tomorrow.

For lunch today I cooked some tilapia, steamed some yellow squash, and added some grapes, strawberries and canteloupe.  Then I ran out of room, so I made a side salad with lettuce, tomato and cucumber in a seperate container.  I ordered an authentic bento box from eBay, but it's not here yet.  *sigh*.  When it comes I'll have 2 tiers to use, instead of having to use two seperate container. 






I found a cute lunch bag at Target in their value/dollar aisle.  It's pretty roomy inside and it's (sort of) insulated.  I think it's the perfect color for summer.



When I got home I had 2 pieces of baked chicken, and some more yellow squash.  Then, since I wanted something sweet, I had some carb smart ice cream with the last of the fresh blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment