Saturday, July 10, 2010

7/10/10

 For lunch I went with something a little lighter than the spaghetti I had yesterday.

I have a salad with lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, celery, half an egg and pepperoni.  I have some ranch dressing in a separate container.



I also have some cheese, olives, grapes, cantaloupe, strawberries and blueberries.  This is all packed in my new Fit & Fresh lunch box.  I love this thing; it's so convenient.

Then I also packed my daughter a lunch for today.  My younger sister babysits her on Saturdays while I work, which I really appreciate.  Unfortunately, she usually takes her to McDonald's for nuggets every Saturday.  So I've started packing a lunch for her while I'm away on Saturdays.



I made her mini corndog muffins.  I was a little sneaky and added diced zucchini to them.  We'll see if she notices :-).  She also has two cucumber slices, carrot sticks, half a star shaped boiled egg, some grapes, cantaloupe, and a strawberry.  It's all packed in her adorable heart shaped Hello Kitty bento box.

After work I went to my mom's house and had a bowl of shrimp with a little bit of butter.  Who doesn't love shrimp?  For dinner we had meatloaf, salad, and steamed broccoli.  Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment