Thursday, July 8, 2010

7/8/10

For lunch/brunch I kept it simple.  I had a carb smart tortilla (10g net carbs) with some deli roast beef, some mustard and lettuce.  So easy, and I love them!

Last night my sister fired up the grill and cooked hamburgers.  I mixed ground beef with mushrooms, onions, an egg, garlic, salt and pepper.  I put a piece of gouda cheese on each while they were on the grill.


I have one hamburger patty (cut in half to fit), some olives, and a salad with lettuce, tomato, mozzarella cheese and an egg sliced in my new handy dandy egg slicer.  The bottom of the egg was so weird!  It had a dent in it, so now the egg slices look like rockets, lol.


Then for dessert I have some kiwi, the last of the strawberries, some cantaloupe, grapes and marble cheese.

While I was at work I got really hungry all of a sudden. . .after I'd eaten all of this food!  So I went next door to Subway and got a salad with buffalo chicken on it.  I wanted barbecue chicken, but somehow I got buffalo instead.  Wasn't really that good.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carissa,
    Thanks for following I am now following you back.
    What a great idea for a blog and best of luck !!
    Staycee ( Survey Junkie )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Happy Thursday! Your meal plan looks great! I am now following you back!

    ReplyDelete