Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/29/10

I've got a busy day today - Thursday are usually like that.  I'll be leaving the house around 10 am and getting back home around 10 pm.  *sigh*  I hate days where I spend 12 hours away from home :-(.  On the bright side, I'll have at least one nutritious meal!



I packed a turkey pastrami, lettuce and mustard (on the side) wrap on a carb smart tortilla.  In the little bowl next to the wrap I have some homemade meatballs.  I also have a boiled egg.  I put the egg in a plastic sandwich bag so it wouldn't soggy up the wrap.  I also have some grapes, cucumbers, cantaloupe, strawberries and cherries.  It's all packed in my Fit & Fresh lunch box.  I love this thing!  It all fits together with one lid; very convenient.

I also had a grilled chicken wrap from Sonic.  I'd originally packed 2 meals for today, but then I left one at home.  GRRR.  So I found the lightest thing I could on the Sonic menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment