Friday, July 23, 2010

7/23/10

My 2 year old is in the living room sitting at her table and playing with her toys while muttering, "I got things to do, I got things to do."  That perfectly sums up my day!  I've got so much to do before work.  Last night I made some chili with ground beef, pinto beans, diced tomatoes and some chili seasoning.  I had to pay a little more for the chili seasoning that didn't include wheat flour, but it was worth it to cut out those unnecessary carbs. 


This is actually a photo of the bowl of chili I had last night.  But today's lunch is exactly the same.  I just packed the cheese and onions seperately.  I also have some green grapes and a side salad to go with it.

I also had a ham and cheese wrap and 2 boiled eggs when I got home.  Somewhere along the day I also had a baked chicken thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment