Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7/7/10

I cooked meatballs last night for today's dinner.  I had 3 of them at lunch time.   I made them from ground beef, some tomato sauce, mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt, pepper and a little bit of italian seasoning. I cooked it on the stovetop in some tomato sauce.  They were kind of like a spaghetti meatball type thing.  Very good!  I also had a salad with lettuce, tomato, olives, pepperoni, cheese and some salad topping.

I've got a busy day today, and I knew I wouldn't have a chance to eat before I left the house.  So last night I prepared a lunch and some things to munch on throughout the day.




I have some veggies. . .or "crudites".  It wasn't very long ago that I pronounced that word "crew-dytes", LOL.  I have a few salad greens, some celery, green bell pepper and tomato.  I've got some ranch dressing to dip them in.  I also have some strawberries, lots of green grapes and marble cheese.  Grapes and cheese go so well together, in my opinion.



Then for dinner I have a meatball and quite a bit of steamed broccoli.  When I got home my sister grilled some hamburger patties.  I had two patties with gouda cheese, and a salad.

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog! You will see me around checking out new posts! You have a new follower! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crudites is one of my favorite words ever! Looks like a great lunch.

    Thanks for linking up this week! :o)

    ReplyDelete