Monday, July 19, 2010

7/19/10

For lunch I had a giant smoked turkey leg from the deli at Wal-Mart.  It was reminiscent of the smoked turkey legs at the fair.  Well, sort of.  There was some type of weird seasoning on it that's (thankfully) absent on the turkey legs at the fair.

For dinner I had a fajita.  I sauteed some onions and bell peppers, added chicken and a very little bit of fajita seasoning.  I put it all on a carb smart tortilla and it was tasty goodness.  I also had a small piece of cantaloupe.  I didn't eat much today, was running around busy most of the day.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog www.bassgiraffe.com I am following back.

    And great idea for a blog. Once you announce your change there is no hiding or cheating, or else you feel guilty when you do. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete