Saturday, July 17, 2010

7/17/10

 kept it simple for today's lunch.  I need to take a trip to the market, and so I'm running low on a few things.  But, I've got a stash of go-to things in the fridge for just such an emergency.


I have 3 scrambled egg muffins that I made the other day.  (I love this cute little high heel pick)  I also have some celery.  I have ranch in a seperate container for dipping.  I have some cantaloupe, grapes and 2 big strawberries.

On the way home from work I was so hungry and I didn't feel like trying to cook anything.  So I went to the Chinese restaurant to get buffet to go.  I got chicken, green beans, mushrooms, shrimp, pork and an oyster with some heavenly cheese sauce type stuff baked on top of it.  Sooooo good!

I went to my mom's house for dinner and we had stuffed bell peppers.  It was just basically meatloaf stuffed into hollowed out bell peppers.  I love them!  I also had some green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment