Thursday, July 1, 2010

7/1/10

I had literally 5 minutes to throw something together for lunch today.  I was super late and I didn't think to pack a lunch last night.  Good thing I had some things prepped in the fridge.




I ended up with a salad made up of lettuce, tomato, cucumbers,black olives, shredded cheese and some
leftover salmon from the Chinese restaurant last night.  I put zesty italian dressing on it.  I also have some strawberries and some grapes.  Very simple but filling.

For dinner my sister fired up the grill.  I think I hurt myself on the food.  :-)  At least it was all low carb!



We had grilled shrimp skewers.  DELICIOUS!!!



Then we had a ribeye steak and some grilled vegetable skewers that included zucchini, onion and mushrooms.  OMG, talk about grill food overload.  I couldn't finish the steak, but it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment