Monday, July 5, 2010

7/4/10

I went to see Eclipse today, fantastic!  I had a medium popcorn at the theatre. 

Later on I had 2 wraps on carb watch tortillas (10g net carb per tortilla) with turkey pastrami, lettuce, spicy mustard and gouda cheese.

Then, for the holiday, we went to my sister and brother in law's house.  He smoked ribs and we had baked beans and grilled corn on the cob.  For dessert, we had ice cream. 

Obviously my diet was out the window for the day :-).  But, if I'd been on a regular calorie or fat counting diet, I would have done ok.  I didn't eat anything that was hugely high in either.  But the meal did have a lot of carbs.  I absolutely don't feel bad about it, though, because it was a holiday and I deserved it :)

I weighed myself as soon as I got up yesterday, and using that number I've lost 27 pounds since starting Atkins.  Of course that weight was based on the fact that I'd been fasting all night, but it was nice to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment