Friday, July 9, 2010

Fruit and yogurt popsicles

I was reading this site and decided I really wanted to make some fresh fruit popsicles.  The author poses the question "Popsicles for breakfast?"  and I thought "Why not?".  These popsicles are made from strawberry, kiwi, plain nonfat yogurt, and  a little bit of Splenda to sweeten it slightly.



I put it all in the blender and pureed it for a while and then poured into these little molds.  I froze them overnight, and this morning they were ready!


Karma had one and loved it.  I feel so much better giving this to her, rather than those sickening sweet popsicles I can buy in the freezer section that are made of corn syrup and a long list of words I can't pronounce.  Popsicles for breakfast.  What a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment